Check-in/Check-out Information & Driving Directions12273 U.S. Hwy. 98 West S.R.30 (Emerald Coast Pkwy.)
Holiday Plaza # 113
Miramar Beach (Destin) FL 32550
Area Map | Willa Merriott Vacation Rentals or Google Map
DO NOT GO TO THE OLD OFFICE. You will be emailed check-in instructions.
Properties are scheduled to be clean by 4pm Central time, however, in the busy season it may take longer. You are welcome to go on to the beach. You can also go to the pool if available, and if there is a locked gate to the beach, you can get that code from us.
When we are closed, for urgent messages call 850-234-2151 and it will go to our answering service for a message and call back-- DO NOT EMAIL if urgent and/or after hours.
Check-out is by 10a.m. Central time
- Reasonably clean/picked up. You do not have to vacuum or clean glass table tops, however, if excess sand, please sweep or vacuum it up. Please do not rinse sandy swimsuits, etc. in the tubs as it stops them up.
- Furniture/beds moved back to original placement
- Tv's and DVD's moved back to original placement and verify operational if you moved them
- Garage clickers left in unit
- Dishes clean. Please do not put away dishes that did not come all the way clean. These dishwashers are not top of the line like you probably have at home, and need to be rinsed good before starting dishwasher. The housekeepers do not check all of the dishes, pots, etc. that previous guests have washed and put away. If they are not all clean, it is probably due to not rinsing.
- Trash- Bagged and placed all during your stay in proper outdoor receptacle
- Beds - Do not strip or make beds. Do not pile up blankets/spreads/towels or leave in washer or dryer
- Carpet/furniture/linens - No stains or cigarette burns
- Pets - Not allowed in any of our properties and no smoking in the property
- Lock doors and bring any keys back to us. If closed, drop in the front of the "birdhouse" by our front office door in the circle (facing the parking lot) like a bird would make a nest--just the keys, no papers, or it will jam the slot. We will know they are your keys because they are marked. They do not belong in the combo padlock section that is for check-ins.
Have a safe trip home and come back to see us soon!